Open mouth bagging machine
This bag filling machine for sacks, pouches, valve bags and pre-formed open-mouth bags from 0.5 to 5 kg and from 5 kg to 25 kg, is particularly suitable for dosing and filling food, chemical or pharmaceutical powder-type products.
- Semi-automatic operation at gross weight
- Manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304 or 316
- Weighing with N° 2 loading cells
- Dust proof electro-pneumatic bag locking system
- Maximum productivity 90- 120 bags / hour
- De-dusting outlet applied to the bagging mouth
- Electrical control panel complete with weighing software for integration in industry 4.0 systems
- Frame on wheels
- Roller conveyors for filled bags
- Sewing or heat sealing line, depending on the bag used
- Implementation in accordance with Atex Directive 2014/34/EU zone 1-21 and 2-22
The dosage is managed via screw conveyor or flexible spiral/screw conveyor controlled by inverter or brushless driver for capacity adjustment.
Suitable filters on wheels can be supplied for localized dedusting.
A version of the filling scale can also be provided with the possibility to change sizes for filling preformed bags and open-mouth bags from 0.5 kg to 25 kg with a single machine.
Valve bag filling machine
Electronic filling scales for valve bags from 15 to 25 kg are designed to package plastic granuales rapidly and semi-automatically with weight control. Powders can also be dosed and bagged with appropriate alterations.
The main features are:
- Parts in contact with the product in Aisi 304 -316 stainless steel
- Height-adjustable bag stand for weighing
- Bag vibration/shaking during filling to ensure settling of the product in case of fine particles that tend to absorb air.
- Powder intake cap on the filler nozzle
- Pneumatic bag sealing piston on the filling nozzle
- Filling nozzle diam.76 mm (other sizes on request)
- Control panel with approved weighing instrument or HMI touch panel and dedicated PLC weighing software for integration with industry 4.0 system
GIMAT also produces drum filling systems of various sizes, in addition to the bag filling scales described above.
The fillers and dispensers for drums are machines that, while taking advantage of the experience we have acquired over the years, are customized case by case in response to the customers’ needs.