Shaftless screw conveyors
The shaftless screw conveyors are a high capacity and efficient conveying system for powders, granules, grounds and blends.
This new conveyor system was designed to implement the well-known flexible screws produced by GIMAT and widely acclaimed by the market since as far back as 1975, when much higher capacities were required or there was a need to move hard-to-convey products while maintaining as many as possible of the advantages of the flexible screws.
- High thickness, high abrasion resistance, antistatic and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved outer tube
- Tube in AISI 304 – 316 stainless steel or painted iron for the movement of products at high temperatures, or particularly abrasive materials
- Shaftless screws with extra thick cross section
- No intermediate or terminal support
- Rapid and greatly reduced maintenance
- High capacity with low power use
- Silent running, dust proof
- Mixing while moving
- Long conveying distances
- Can be used for movement in various combinations of ways (horizontal, tilted, vertical)
- Easy and fast to clean
- Easy to install and to adapt on site thanks to the possibility of cutting the tube and screw to size during use
Upon request the flexible screw conveyor can be designed and built in conformity to ATEX Directive ATEX 2014/34/EU for Zone 2 – 22 and Zone 1 – 21