Bulk bag filling machines
The solutions for filling and weighing Bulk Bags, also known as Bulk Bag Filling Machines, produced by GIMAT, are designed for suspending the Bulk Bags during the filling process in a safe way so as to prevent scattering powders in the environment
The suspenders of the Bulk Bags are released from above once the bag has been filled, lifted off its base and placed on the pallet with the aid of a forklift or transpallet.
The Bulk Bag weighing and filling machines have four telescopic uprights so that the height of the structure can adjusted to adapt to different sized bulk bags.
Bulk Bag filling can also involve used of mechanical or pneumatic conveyors such as:
- flexible spiral or flexible screw conveyors
- screw conveyors
- pneumatic conveyors
The packaging fillers for Bulk Bags can be equipped with the following accessories:
Loading cells to weigh the product during filling and stop on reaching the desired weight
• Pneumatically inflatable rubber sleeve to provide a hermetic seal on the mouth of the Bulk Bag
• Possibility to inflate the bulk bagbefore filling to facilitate the distribution of the product on the inside, using an electric fan or pneumatic blower to create a venturi effect.
• Mechanically insulated vibrating platform at the base of the structure, for more compact filling, optimizing the bulk bag filling coefficient and eliminating excess air when necessary.
• Frame on height adjustable wheels to move the structure easily
• Pneumatic product interception valve with instantaneous action to ensure precision dosage
• Construction entirely in AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel
Configurations according to the ATEX directive 2014/34/UE can be supplied on request