Bulk bag filling equipment
The telescopic design of the four uprights enables vertical height adjustment for adapting to the various bulk bag dimensions.
Filling is through a specially designed filling head allowing displaced air to be extracted dust free.
The filled bulk bag is then easy to unhook using a forklift and pallet for lifting the filled bag from below. A special version of bulk bag fillers for a pallet-resting platform flush with the floor also allows handling bulk bags with a pallet jack.
The bulk bag filling equipment can be customized for loading by flexible screw conveyors, screw conveyors or pneumatic conveyors. Optionally, connecting to local dust extraction further reduces dusts generated.
Configurations and accessories:
- Load cells for precise weighing of the product;
- Pneumatic sleeve for seal on bulk bag loading spout;
- Bag expansion by running the fan before filling;
- Various size wheels;
- Pneumatic regulation valve;
- Std Carbon steel or made of stainless steel AISI 304 or 316