Bulk bag unloading station
The hopper of the bulk bag discharger is equipped with an electromechanical vibrator helping the total emptying of the bulk bag content.
The upper rubber seal grants dust-free discharging operations.
The hopper underneath of the bulk bag emptying station, which pours the product, is fitted for coupling with the flexible spiral conveyors, screw conveyorsor and pneumatic conveyors.
If it is large enough, it can also be used as a temporary reserve to allow replacement of the empty bulk bag with a full one, without interrupting the feeding flow from below.
In case of noxious products or fine powders, the gasket mounted above the hopper seals the lower part of the bulk bag, making the unloading process airtight.
Moreover, upon request, the hopper hatch can be equipped with rubber gloves in order to open the bulk bag hatch without touching its content.
A slight vacuum is created inside the hopper to intake the more volatile particles by using the appropriate manifold to connect to the customer’s air suction system.
Configurations and accessories:
- Vibrator for hopper fitted on rubber springs;
- Pneumatic pistons with direct action to the bulk bag to facilitate the unloading process;
- Pneumatic pistons to adjust Bulk Bag height;
- Flat bottom extractor with screw extractor or spiral extractor in cases of materials having poor fluency;
- Bridge Breaker and/or Lump Breaker
- Diaphragm valve to adjust outgoing flow of material or partial unloading and re-closing of the bulk bag;
- Loss-in-weight system on load cells for precise and reliable dosing
- Made of stainless steel AISI 304 or 316.