Bulk bag fillers
The telescopic design of the four uprights enables vertical height adjustment for adapting to the various bulk bag dimensions.
Filling is through a specially designed filling head allowing displaced air to be extracted dust free.
The filled bulk bag is then easy to unhook using a forklift and pallet for lifting the filled bag from below. A special version of Bulk Bag Fillers for a pallet-resting platform flush with the floor also allows handling bulk bags with a transpallet.
The Bulk Bag Filling Equipment can be customized for loading by flexible screw conveyors, screw conveyors or pneumatic conveyors. Optionally, connecting to local dust extraction further reduces dusts generated.
- Load cells for precise weighing of the product;
- Pneumatic sleeve for seal on bulk bag loading spout;
- Bag expansion by running the fan before filling;
- Various size wheels;
- Pneumatic regulation valve;
- Std Carbon steel or made of stainless steel AISI 304 or 316